Provides a simple and high-definition AV presentation solution for classrooms and meeting spaces. It is composed of a wall plate transmitter, which installs in a 2-gang electrical box, and a receiver, which installs at the display. Two auto-switching inputs are provided on the transmitter, and one additional input is provided on the receiver. The transmitter and receiver connect together over a single CATx cable. Built-in scaling ensures a reliable, high-quality image. Fully-automatic operation and web browser setup eliminate the need for a control panel, control system, or programming.
The Crestron® HD-MD-300-C-E delivers an incredibly simple and cost-effective multimedia presentation solution for classrooms and meeting spaces. It allows a laptop or mobile device (HDMI® or VGA) to be connected at a wall plate, and routes the signal to a display or projector up to 230 feet (70 meters) away. An additional HDMI source can be connected at the display device location (or through an optional wall plate near the display). Fully automatic operation detects when a source is connected or disconnected at any input and turns the display on and off, alleviating the need for any control panels or remotes. Built-in scaling ensures an optimal video image for SD and HD video signals, as well as for high-res computer signals.
Composed of a compact transmitter and receiver pair, the HD-MD-300-C-E installs in minutes and requires no special programming. The transmitter mounts in a standard 2-gang electrical box, while the receiver mounts behind the display or above the projector. The only connection required between the transmitter and receiver is a single CAT type twisted pair cable. A LAN port on the receiver allows for connection to an Ethernet network to enable easy setup and configuration via a web browser. Advanced functionality is enabled through integration with a Crestron control system.
Convenience LAN Jack
The wall plate transmitter includes an RJ45 convenience jack, which can be used to provide a network connection for computers and other devices. The front panel jack simply passes through to a jack on the rear, which connects to a dedicated port on the customer’s LAN.
Multimedia Computer/AV Auto-Switcher
The HD-MD-300-C-E handles high-definition video and computer sources with resolutions up to Full HD 1080p60, 1080i30, or WUXGA 1920x1200.
- 2x1+1 high-definition digital AV switcher, scaler, and extender
- Fully-automatic operation - no control system, control panel, or programming required
- Easy web browser setup
- Integrates with Crestron Fusion® via the CEN-AVF-HUB
- Supports integration with a Crestron® control system for fully programmable functionality
- Includes an in-wall transmitter and surface-mountable receiver
- Transmitter includes one HDMI® input, one VGA input, and one analog audio input
- Transmitter includes a passive pass-through convenience LAN jack
- Receiver includes one HDMI input, one HDMI output, and one analog audio output
- A single CATx cable links the transmitter to the receiver
- Supports cable lengths up to 230 feet (70 meters) between the transmitter and receiver
- Automatically scales input signals to match the native resolution of the room display
- Supports a range of display resolutions up to Full HD 1080p and WUXGA
- Supports any input resolution up to Full HD 1080p and WUXGA
- Performs deinterlacing of NTSC, PAL, and 1080i sources
- Handles Dolby Digital® 5.1, DTS® 5.1, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Allows stereo HDMI-to-analog audio de-embedding
- Provides up to 150ms lip-sync audio delay
- QuickSwitch HD™ technology manages HDCP keys for fast, reliable switching
- Includes comprehensive built-in EDID configuration tools
- Provides a 10/100 Ethernet LAN connection
- Enables device control via CEC, IR, or RS-232
- Universal 100-240V external power pack included